- performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations;
- carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- preparing specimens and samples;
- constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters;
- ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced;
- recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues;
- using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs;
- keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability;
- conducting searches on identified topics relevant to the research;
- following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
New-Mangalwar peth, Pune
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Desired Candidate Profile
IGENETIC Diagnostics Private Limited
To be one of the most powerful tools in the hands of our medical community.
Founded by a strong team of scientists and technologists with research mindsets, iGenetic Diagnostics offers clinically relevant differential diagnosis panels in addition to a highly accurate range of individual laboratory tests. With a well designed, global quality compliant infrastructure, iGenetic Diagnostics offers a wide menu of pathology tests including advanced molecular diagnostics, cytogenetics, genetic sequencing and all commonly required routine tests.
Contact Company:IGENETIC Diagnostics Private Limited